Summer is soon approaching and the warm breeze of a Caribbean is calling your name. It’s understandable why so many of us are running on our computers or favorite travel agent to book our sunny, warm vacations to Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica. Just thinking about those sunny, beach-filled days makes us warm enough to get out of bed and excited to start planning our getaway.
And the planning phase is a major part of the fun. Planning out our vacation makes for a better and more relaxed time when we arrive at our dreamy, paradise destination.
So you have everything ready. Just one last thing… your airport pick up! But let us make this easier for you.
7 benefits of pre-booking your airport transfer
- Peace of mind: Traveling with a company that has the experience and a good reputation will give you the security, trust, and peace of mind that’s needed to begin your vacation off right.
- Flexibility: Knowing that you have flexibility at the time of booking and if any changes in your flight may occur, you know someone will be waiting for you at the airport where you arrive at 2 pm or 2 am.
- Fixed cost: By pre-booking, you know what’s within your budget and you can choose the most cost-effective airport transfer without any hidden costs. No confusing or contradictory prices at the airport.
- Tailored-made: Choose from the get-go the type of vehicle that will take you to your hotel with any add-ons that best suit your vacation needs. Cold beer for the ride? Done.
- Know exactly where you’re going: Head straight for the door knowing someone is waiting for you. No pressure from salespeople at the airport.
- Guarantees: Have the certainty that you’re safe and taken care of by experienced drivers in modern and clean cars. In addition to knowing your waiting time at the airport will be minimal.
- A friendly face: By pre-booking, you know someone from Amstar DMC will be waiting for you. Just look for the blue-flowered shirt and the smiling face.
Seasoned travelers know the devil is in the details. From the hotel to excursions to airport transfer – it’s best to have almost everything – if not all – planned out so you can just arrive, relax and enjoy.